Monday, July 24, 2006

weekend pics

Ok, I promised some pictures from the weekend, so here you go, enjoy!
This is Connor, he is only about 6 months older than Lana, but MUCH taller! They play pretty well together. Lana told him that when she gets bigger they are gonna get married! David had fun walking all over the place and climbing on things, he didn't like the sand much though.
Lana hasn't figured out the bubbles yet. She always puts it right on her lips and gets a mouthful of soap.
me and my wiggly little girl
David LOVED Connors police car! It even makes a siren noise and the walkie talkie lights up, so that is why he is so excited.

4 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I LOVE the picture of David cracking up in the car... that is awesome! =)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Tracy, you are beautiful!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

Awesome pictures Tracy! Glad to hear you are liking your job and things sound like they are going well in the sweltering heat. Hope to talk to you guys again soon!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Trista said...

They are getting so big. I can't really imagine David walking, even though I know he can. In my mind, he's still 6 months old, drooling all over and spitting up. I hope we can see you all soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home