Saturday, July 22, 2006

Be our guest

I feel so proud of Lana and David! Every day that I pick them up at their daycare their teachers say how good they both are and how happy they have been all day. Lana waves goodbye to everyone and gives kisses and hugs to her teachers. She tried to give kisses to a little boy on Friday, but he ran away...but he kept smiling at her so it wasn't total rejection! David is all smiles when I go to get him now (he used to cry as soon as he would see me and crawl really fast to wherever I was standing) He always waves his hand too and says "die die" in a very happy non-violent way. I have been really enjoying work, and all of the wonderful people I have met there. I can say I am very glad I made the decision to work again :) My bosses really want me to be there everyday, which is flattering, I am glad they think I do a good job. Jeremy has had kind of a difficult few weeks, it is very hot down here now, and so in the plant it is well above the temperature outside, so he has been sweating like crazy. He has to wear his hard hat and combat boots and heavy pants and a thick shirt, so it's been torture. He said that he is happy when he can finally go outside where it is cooler...and I go outside for 5 minutes and am roasting! Tonight we are going to Jeremy's coworkers house again and we will hopefully swim a little bit. Lana loves their little boy Connor, and his new baby brother Cody. David doesn't really seem to notice a whole lot (at least he didn't last time we were there) but he likes all of the new toys.
Well, we are hopefully going to have our friends Andy and Janice come stay with us for a couple of days this week during their Disney vacation. We haven't been able to see them since their marraige last summer, so it will be really great to hang out for a little while again! (They live far away in New York) And then in a couple of weeks my mom is coming to see us again! We can't wait!!! Lana keeps saying "gamma's comin to see me, right?" and "She's gonna sleep in the office." (where our pull out couch is). I am afraid the week is going to go by too fast...but I want to enjoy every minute of it! We wish my dad could come too, but he can't take the time off of work. Really we wish everyone could come stay with us, but I think it would be better if everyone came at different times, although, it would make quite a party! I guess that is all the updates I have for now...I haven't taken pictures in the last few days, but I promise I will try to take lots over the weekend so you have more to look at! I love you all!!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jeff & Elizabeth said...

Tracy- could you please email us back? We need to know if our visit conflicts with someone else's because if it doesn't work for us to stay with you, we need to book somewhere else for that night or 2 nights. Please see Jeff's email of July 10th. Thanks! -Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home