Saturday, June 17, 2006

Exciting Changes!

Well, we have lots of news here! I took a job at a local hospital working 2-3 days a week. :) I started Wednesday, and I really like it! I get to learn a lot about Cardiac catheterization too, so I am excited about that. (I have a lot of experience in angiography- taking pictures of blood vessels in the head, arms, abdomen and legs, but not of the heart...until now) So I am happy to be back in the medical world a bit and to be learning something new too! Lana and David seem to really like going to daycare...I was worried about David because he can be really clingy to me, but he has done really well and hasn't even cried! Lana likes playing with the other kids having different toys and stuff to play with. It makes me feel good that they aren't suffering there, but are having fun. Neither one takes naps too well there, and I was beginning to worry that Lana had grown out of the need for a nap, until she slept nearly 3 hours today! We will see! Ok, so there is one more piece of news that might come as a shock to many of you...but we bought ourselves a minivan! I know we always say we don't want one and we laugh about all of the soccer moms who cart their kids around in their minivans, but alas...we have been reformed! We actually both really like it and it makes it much easier for the kids and then if anyone comes to visit we can all fit in the same car. :) (We hope you can all come and check it out soon!)

David is walking all around the house now! He holds onto walls and furniture and walks in between them...he is really doing well! Our new (used) Kia Sodona :) You can't really tell here, but it is dark green and very nice.
Lana was supposed to be taking a nap here...instead she was playing and talking, so when I went to get her up, this is what she looked like! I cracked up and had to go grab the camera!! She said, "I'm bein' silly, huh?!"

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Congratulations on all of the changes in your family! I'm glad the job, daycare and minivan are all working out for you!! Love you!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jeff & Elizabeth said...

welcome to the world of minivan owners! You'll never go back :-P -Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home