Friday, July 14, 2006

baby steps

I am happy to report that we have made it a whole week where we were all pretty healthy! I worked every day because 2 ct techs were at a conference, and the kids did well going to daycare all week, and I didn't even have to call in once! We have had some fun once we all got home every day too. :) Lana has enjoyed her coloring more lately, and David seems happy to be feeling better again. When we walk in the door he lunges toward the floor so he can get down and play with his favorite toys: the little cars he can push and walk behind, and his cowboy and horses from his lincoln logs set. (he carries those everywhere and concentrates very hard to put the cowboy on his horse. When he succeeds he claps and says "aaaaaaiiii" like he is saying "yea" and cheering for himself...it is cute!)
Here is Lana using her colored pencils. She refuses to sit in the booster, she just wants to sit in mommy's chair. :)
I wish I took a better picture of this! When David is really happy, he will tilt his head way back and smile with his teeth clenched...it is my favorite face!
I can't remember if David was talking here or if I just missed his smile or what. But he sure is proud of himself for figuring out how to climb on his firetruck and sit down all by himself! (he is a bit clummsy climbing back off!) Lana and David made themselves a little table out of the lincoln logs bucket and their little chairs, and had fun making the cowboy and cowgirl walk on the bucket. They kept laughing at each other. :)
I love Lana's smile!

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Steve Philp said...

Great pictures, and I'm so happy everyone's healthy again.

Lana looks SOOO much like you!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Trista said...

I'm glad David looks so much happier, and I love Lana's smile, too!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Jeff & Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures :-). We're still hoping to see you guys in August but haven't heard back from the email Jeff sent a couple weeks ago. Let us know :-) -Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home