Thursday, July 06, 2006

David's New Look

Well, I am sure to get employee of the month! I have already had to take many days off because of Lana and David being sick, and now yesterday I got a call from the daycare saying that I should probably come pick David up because he had a rash. Well, a week ago he got 3 shots and one of them was for the chicken pox. The nurse who gave the shots said that it would be extremely rare for him to get a rash from it, but it is possible. Needless to say, our bad luck has continued and David has the chicken pox now. He is contagious until they scab over so I had to tell my boss again that I have to stay home with the kids. Luckily she is really understanding! So far Lana hasn't gotten it, and hopefully with her being immunized she won't...we will see! Here are pictures of my poor little boy from this morning. :( He is happiest if he is eating, but pretty much any other time he cries because he is so itchy. Hopefully this won't last long!
He keeps itching his chest and tummy so much that it just looks like one big welt now instead of individual spots!
He even has them in his hair, and all around where his diaper fits. I feel so bad! Once again...Illness STINKS!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Trista said...

oh my gosh - that poor boy!

That looks terrible. I hope it clears up quickly. And that Lana avoids it! I wish I were there to be able to help you!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Kary said...

It breaks my heart to look at the poor little guy! Lots of Aveeno baths for him. You'll get back to a steady schedule before too long. This will soon be a distant memory.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

That poor boy! I sure hope that this clears up quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home