Wednesday, May 31, 2006

working mom?

So I dropped off a resume at a nearby hospital just to see if anything was out there and I ended up having an interview right then and there. They offered me a job 3 days a week, and I think I am going to take it. :) I feel really excited about it and I think it will be good for the kids to get out and be around other kids more too. I am happy because then I will be able to see them lots still, but get out around other adults too. I think it will be nice! We are going to look at a daycare tonight when Jeremy gets home from work, so hopefully that will go well. I still have to get a special license to practice radiology in Florida, so I think that should take 2 more weeks or so. I will keep you all posted on how it goes! :)

5 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Mark said...

congrats, girl!

It sounds like a good mix of home time and away time! I hope it works out well for you!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Trish said...

I am so happy for you!! And now with you in work and the kids in daycare, you can meet even more people. :)

Love, Trisha

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger ArtGeek said...

GREAT!!!! good job.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Trista said...

I'm happy for you! Sounds like a good compromise for your family!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Let me know how it goes! Working part time would definitely be the best of both worlds - if that is possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home