Thursday, June 22, 2006

No more for me thanks!

Life isn't so great here lately. Jeremy is the only one who isn't sick (hopefully he stays healthy... his chances aren't so good!) David has had a fever off and on and has the runs that won't quit. Lana vomits and then you think she is getting better, and then she pukes again. Now her right eye is all puffy and oozing and we thought maybe it was pink eye, but now we are thinking maybe it isn't... I felt horrible for one day and then got better, but then last night I started losing my voice and so today I can hardly talk. What is going on here?! Is it possible to blame this all on day care....or me working at the hospital? Who knows, I just hope we all get healthy again really soon! I was going to post pictures, but that would just make everyone feel extra bad for them, so just know they are getting lots of love and hugs and (with luck) sleep! We love you all, and I will post pictures when they are looking a little more lively again!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Kary said...

Poor things! It could be the sudden exposure to all those new germs, but it will pass. They'd either get it now or when they go to school. Hope you all feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home