Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy Day!

Good news! Everyone seems to be feeling better in our house finally! David and Lana are both back to their normal selves and have had a great day of playing today. We built a fort with kitchen chairs and blankets, and they both had a great time with that! Lana had to bring her dollies in, and blankets and a pillow for them and her to lay on. She also had to have food for her babies and her play phone. David kept cracking up, so aparently something was really funny about the whole thing. They still have a lingering cough and slimy noses, but their moods are much improved. (thank you God!) I have been feeling great, and I am really enjoying work. I have been able to meet some very nice people there, and I even got a hug from an elderly patient after I did his CT scan. It makes me feel good to be in that kind of environment again. And then when I come home I can eat dinner with the kids and play with them for a while and have a good time on the days I don't work. I am thankful, I think it was a good choice for me and hopefully I will continue to feel that way! Jeremy has been working a lot lately because they were a bit short staffed. Luckily there are new guys there who are almost qualified to stand watch so he won't have to take so much overtime. He did just have his 7 days off, but the kids were so sick, it really didn't feel like much of a break! :( He still has a pretty sore throat, so hopefully that will get better soon and he won't catch the full blown illness! What a relief to be getting over all of this! Well, here are todays happy pictures...enjoy!
Here they are in their fort...david is playing with the pretend pizza slices and cracking up while Lana gives her baby doll "Megan" some juice. :)
David was enjoying his "Happy Birthday Present" from Uncle Mark, Aunt Trista, Abby and Ethan! They sent him a cute little train that can hold this rock and little box. He carried those around all over the house and then would put them in and out of the little train. He talked the whole time too, it was funny!
Lana said "Wow, thank you!" when they opened David's present. She had a lot of fun playing with it too...and after some convincing, she shared with David pretty well too!
Yea! I feel so much better!!!!!
HUGS!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger ArtGeek said...

they look like they are feeling much better.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Trista said...

I'm glad they're feeling better, and that they like the train set! Illness sucks. Big. Time.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It is so nice and relaxing once your kids start feeling better again. Thanks so much for the adorable pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home