Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Let's Party!

Wow!!! David will be one year old on the 20th already! I can't believe it! We celebrated his birthday with one of our friends down here and her kids this past weekend and had a really nice time together. (Her husband couldn't come unfortunately...Jeremy was bummed!) The kids all play pretty well together and they all liked the cake and ice cream! David certainly is not as timid as Lana was on her first birthday! He grabbed for the cake right away and grunted, it was funny to watch! We are going out to dinner tonight for my 28th (I'm old huh?) and then we will open his presents probably this weekend, in between Jeremy's working and sleeping. It was kind of sad for me to not have everyone from Michigan there for David's birthday party... we miss you so much! We are sending you our love!
David's cleaning up his plate...I am so proud!
I had to get the cake the last minute because we still weren't sure how many people were coming, but the lady in the bakery was nice and put little turtles on it to make it cuter. :) (Sorry about the flowers David!)
David would stare at all of the other kids around the table in between bites, I think he liked the company!
Here are their playmates! :) From left to right: David, Lana, Noah (4), Aidan (6 months, I think), Emma (2). We met them and their parents (Davey and Stephanie) at the apartments and feel very blessed to be their friends!
I had to throw this picture in too...That's my girl!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Trista said...

I wish we could have been there! You go, David, chowing down on your cake!

We love and miss you all... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY LYNN!!!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

If 28 is old, I'm headed for the retiremente home! Congratulations on both birthdays! Time sure flies. We love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home