Sunday, May 28, 2006

Tag!

My friend Liz "tagged" me!

ACCENT: Well, for some reason many people have told me I sound like a Canadian...I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not...
BIBLE BOOK I LIKE: I guess this changes a lot...I think I really like Revelation, it challenges me.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: All of them! I really hate laundry...it just NEVER ENDS!!!
DOG OR CAT: I like cats, but Jeremy is allergic to them. I really like reptiles more though.
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: I am thankful for our computer so I can keep in touch with far away friends and family. :)
FAVORITE COLOGNE: I don't know! I never bring myself to buy any because it's expensive and I don't really need it.
GOLD OR SILVER: I like them both. :)
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: My purse made from persecuted christians in Bangladesh (www.christianfreedom.org)
INSOMNIA: not at all :)
JOB TITLE: "Mommy", and when working outside the home: Vascular Interventional Technologist, and Computed Tomography Technologist. Cool huh?
KIDS: My sweet daughter Lana (2 1/2) and my handsome little boy David (1)
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Our new beautiful house in Florida :)
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: a positive attitude
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I don't know...being stubborn? I'll have to ask my parents about this one!
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: 2, one for each kid, oh-and I think maybe when I was younger and had pneumonia.
PHOBIAS: Being a widow
QUOTE: "poop when you have to"
RELIGION: Christian
SIBLINGS: 2 wonderful big brothers! :)
TIME I WAKE UP: 7:00 every morning
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: Doing different crafts :)
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Most of them! :) Actually I am improving, but I still refuse to eat squash or beets.
WORST HABIT: Saying "I'm sorry" all the time...I try to stop, but it still slips out! :)
X-RAYS: Chest x-rays, and I had my friend x-ray my foot when I was in school...pretty much because we were bored.
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: I have actually gotten some really good recipes and enjoyed cooking more lately! I made enchilladas that tasted great and different chicken and pork chop dishes. And of course, my mom's recipe for homemade apple pie!
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Either the penguins or monkeys.


Megan, you're it!

Hey Liz...you should do the list of 100 things about you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home