Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Our Big Boy!

Wow! David took 3 steps yesterday, and he did it again today!!! He gets so excited, it is so cute! He has really great balance, after he takes one step he sometimes waits and stands for a few seconds before taking the next. Other times it is pretty quick and then he falls down. He babbles all the time now, and I love it! I will love when he finally says "mama" but he can take his time if he wants. :( Lana is a very good encourager too! Today when David took two steps she squatted down and said "Good job, David, you did really well!" She was a little love bug today and kept giving him hugs...SO cute!
David is on his way down in this picture! Kaboom!
David inherited cool batman pajamas from his cousin Jacob...I loved it when Jacob wore them, and now I get to see how cute David is in them too! I think David likes them too!
Ok, I had to throw a picture of our big girl in here too! She loves taking her dollies for walks, and all of the older people here love to see her! She is pretty social too and says "hi" to everyone. (I have no idea where she gets this from!)
HUGS!
Look at me!!! I took 2 steps after this picture! I'm such a big boy!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Like I said on the phone today, I cannot believe David is about to turn 1. Where has this year gone??

I'm proud of my big-boy nephew! Give him a couple of squeezy-hugs for me!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

How wonderful, Tracy! Thank you for all of the pictures. They are growing up so fast. I love the picture of Lana pushing her babies around. Emma and Allison are all about that, too. They race their strollers up and down the hall. Too cute!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger ArtGeek said...

They are so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home