Saturday, February 18, 2006

Florida's kind of snow

Lana made her first snowman today! (with mommy's help) Since we don't have any of that precious white stuff down here we made one with playdough instead. :) Lana loved it and made it hop around the table. (I really wasn't aware that snowmen hop, but apparently they do) We spent the rest of today at the pool and enjoying the sunshine and 82 degree weather. Then we went to the park before the kids went to bed and David had a good time playing with daddy's basketball. We're still convinced he's on his way to the NFL, but maybe the NBA is in his future too. :)
"Cheese!"
David yelling about his new toy! He was pretty excited!
David's so cute, I couldn't help myself!
Here's a little Lana playtime for you..."I a sowman, how are you? I good! bye!"

Love you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home