Monday, January 23, 2006

So, I was thinking...(scary, I know)...I am so thankful that we moved down here. I'm sorry I was down when I wrote the last update. Our life is really so good! I am proud of us for taking a chance instead of staying where we were comfortable and then never knowing if we should have moved. I am glad that we weren't afraid of something new, even when we knew it would be difficult at times. So we went swimming yesterday, in 80+ degree weather, in a nice heated pool...and we are about to go again today. We went to the park this morning with our friend and one of her daughters (Amelia-almost 2). Lana had so much fun playing on the slide and under the fort in the "house" with her good friend Amelia. They were giggling and following each other and hugging, it was cute! I think that Jeremy and I are really looking forward to our future here, and it is ok that we miss you lots too...I think it is a pretty good thing! Another good thing has come to moving here...in all of my extra time I have decided to start a little business! I don't have a name for it yet, so if you have any ideas, please let me know! I am going to make wooden puzzles for children and just see if that could be successful or not. So, if you know of anyone who would like a wooden puzzle I would have a great time making one! I gave all the ones I have made away already, but when I make another, I will put a picture of it on here so you can see what they look like. So anyway, we miss you, but I feel pretty darn happy here too! Here are pictures from this morning.
Lana and her sweet friend Amelia. :)
Here they are in their "house" ...they were screaming and then laughing, it was funny!
David playing at the little park...he was talking a lot (bababa, dadada)
Daddy and David before daddy had to go to work. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

Wow, you sound like me, but of course you're much more optimistic than I am! One of the things that I truly love about you Tracy. I'm so glad to hear that you've met so many people with kids close to Lana and David's ages. I'm still searching here. I can completely sympathize with everything you were saying about missing family and friends from up north and also being blessed to be home with the wee ones. Just wanted to let you know that I feel where you're coming from. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Brandi

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jeff & Elizabeth said...

Tracy- I can't remember your email so I hope you get this post with the link. I just wanted to let you know that Christina Tell had her baby this week and you can see pictures of baby Tyler and the family at http://www.dropshots.com/new.php?userid=52615&cdate=20060123&cimg=0
Hope all is going well! -Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home