Monday, December 12, 2005

Back to the Sunshine State

Well, here we are back in Florida...celebrating Lana's second birthday! We can hardly believe that she is already 2 years old! She wanted to go swimming...so we went! I was a bit disappointed that the pool wasn't heated though! We had a good day, but it has been a bit sad being back. We miss everyone so much already. I think Christmas might be a bit tough. I did get invited to a family Christmas party from a very sweet woman at church this past weekend! There have been a lot of people here who have gone out of their way to be nice to us! I wish that I could have seen everyone while we were home, and it's funny how the time I had really seemed to go so fast! We miss you all and love you so much!


I tried to turn this picture around, but I guess I am not so great at computers! This is the present from gramma and papa for Lana's birthday.
Lana loves her glasses and sitting on her car out on our lanai watching "peoples"
Lana and David are good pals most of the time and give each other hugs!
Lana loves David's soft sticky-upy hair!
Our very happy boy!!!
And our beautiful girl!
David talks a lot now and laughs and smiles all the time! He is so much fun!
Lana swimming in the cold water on her birthday... can you believe it?

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jeff & Elizabeth said...

Glad you made it back safely, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANA! -Elizabeth

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Trista said...

We miss you so much already. It's going to be hard for us at Christmas, too, to be without you.

I'm glad Lana had a good birthday, despite the cold pool. Kids are so resilient - it probably didn't bother her too much.

We love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home