Sunday, November 20, 2005

Wow! I have been one busy mommy since I came back to Michigan! I have spent so many wonderful days with friends and family! I have been able to stay with my parents a lot, which has been such a blessing for all of us! Lana has enjoyed every moment of "rock-a-bye" and books with gramma and papa!!! She is so excited to see them in the mornings, and if they are working then she is sad they aren't there to give her morning hugs and of course to "rock-a-bye". David smiles all the time! He is such a happy boy and he loves to "talk" and blow bubbles! I know my parents are having fun making him crack up and giving him hugs! I have also spent a lot of time with Mark and Trista and Abby and Ethan. It has been great to have the little cousins together again so they can run around chasing each other and screaming and giggling! You can't help but laugh when you see it! Trista and I went away for a weekend to scrapbook (I got 16 pages done!) and we had a GREAT time hanging out without kids to watch! I think it was much needed rest for me! I got to spend very special days with Jeremy's family too, (unfortunately most are out of town now) but I am looking forward to seeing Dan and Becky and Jacob soon. Here are some pictures of our most wonderful precious friends here...we wish we could take them with us!!! (hint hint!) I have so many pictures...it is hard to pick which ones to post...but here are some really cute ones! Jeremy, WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!! Everyone else, thanks so much for reading! :-)

Our Bible study friends; Alexis, Sam, Megan and Alan :-)

me and my girls!
Abby and Ethan love David! Abby calls him "buddy" and wants to hold him lots!
Lana and "Wata" (Aunt Trista) HUGS!!
"Uh Mark", Abby and "Etan" were spinning in circles and giggling, it was so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home