Thursday, September 28, 2006

Football Season

Well, we have been pretty busy lately! The last two weekends we have had friends over all day Sunday to watch football. Jeremy loves it so much he had to get both TV's in the family room so he could watch 2 (or more) games at once. We recently caved in and got directv with the football package, and he is loving it! Lana and David have had a great time having friends over to play with them! (The trick is getting them to take a nap right after church before people come over!) They are my pride a joy, that is for sure...at daycare their teachers just love them! They are always telling me how Lana is so sweet and she gives hugs, and David's teachers keep telling me that they want to clone him. :) They both are so good and pleasant most of the time, it makes me so happy! Lately, if David is sad, Lana will sing a song for him to try to make him happier, how cute is that?
Well, for me, work has been a little disappointing lately. I am not really doing what I thought I was going to do there, and I don't really have the greatest boss, so I may look around at other nearby hospitals...we will see. I don't think they are actually going to train me in the Cardiac Cath Lab because they normally stay really late everyday, and would expect me to do the same. It is ok though, I have my wonderful family ~that is much more important than work! I have found (through the help of my mom-in-law) the fantastic show on tv that I can record when I am working.......diy scrapbooking! Oh, I love it! One of these days I may make the time to put some of the new things I have learned into practice and actually scrapbook a page! I am embarrassed to say that I am just finishing up last November...oops. My excuse is that we moved...a few times. Well, we miss you all!
I love him! He is so proud of his football setup...and so good at making me laugh!

Lana and her friend Connor playing a very innocent game of "doctor"
Upside-down! David can be very helpful sometimes. Thanks buddy!
Lana and Connor again...they play so well together, we just love him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home