Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Our Kids Are Growing Up!

Hi everyone! I have been too busy lately...I'm sorry for not keeping pictures coming your way! The kids are doing great lately. I was starting to worry about David not talking really yet, when just this past week and a half he has started saying a lot more. He now says "mama, dada, nana (for Lana), meow (milk), dow (down), hi, bye, and bah (ball)" I was just being impatient I guess. He has the greatest happiest personality, he makes Jeremy and I laugh every day! Lana has been doing really well at school and loves to read. She gets the books out and shows me "fwont cover, back cover, spine, title and aut-or" She had a little boy that she loved at school, but I guess they aren't being as friendly this week :( They were giving hugs and kisses and holding hands everywhere!
Jeremy's class is going well so far. He just took his first test and aced it :) I'm proud of him! I am excited because I am learning MRI at work, so things there are getting much better. Jeremy and I are doing great, it is nice to be on the same schedule again. Last night we were reminiscing about when we were in high school, and dating off and on after that, and when we were finally together for good. I always love hearing stories about how people meet, and we were thinking we need to dig out all of our MANY old letters and emails from way back then. Does anyone else do this? I love watching our wedding video that my wonderful brother Mark made for us, I know I am cheezy, but I love all of that mushy stuff. Do any of you have old letters and stuff that you like to go back and read?
Well, I guess that is all that is really going on lately. We miss everyone so much and we have daydreamed about being back there...but we need to look on the bright side, we love the weather...it has been perfect lately! Come and visit! :)
I love when they can sit on their couch next to each other NICELY! Here they are reading their favorite books!
Daddy and David...they people at daycare gave David a new do! They got it all wet and made it into a faux hawk! It cracked me up!
David has to have his blankie that his great grandma Vander Voord made for him, he LOVES it! And he has a weird habit that cracks everyone up. He has to have the thing on his pacifier flipped up under his nose. If you push it down, he will move it right back up again. He will do this over and over and over, it's hilarious!
Another view of his hairdo!
Lana doesn't want her picture taken lately, so I had to sneak this one in! :)

4 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Trish said...

Hey I love David's new hair do!! Surprisingly enough, tons of guys (even toddlers) have that same haircut over here!
Love ya, Trish

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Grace said...

I have a box full of letters that Steve sent me when we were still dating. I don't think I could ever part with them! And I love David's hair!

Love,
Lynn

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Darn cute kids! We miss seeing them!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again! The kids are as adorable as ever. I love David's pacifier "quirk." Allison likes to poke the corners of her blanket into her nose and ears. She also rubs the little lamb's bow between her fingers and toes to get herself ready to sleep. She can manipulate that blanket in her sleep, too. I'll hear the rattle and sure enough, she's locating the lamb's bow to stick in her ear. How does she do that? She does this to dolls sometimes and once she did it to me. It's hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home