Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

We went trick or treating around our neighborhood tonight and had a great time! Lana has been excited for several days now. This morning when she woke up I told her happy halloween quietly because David and daddy were still sleeping, and she yelled really loud "Hap-py Hallo-Ween!" It was cute!
David had a cape that you can't really see, and Lana loved her Princess Aurora dress! We had a great time!
Getting ready to go out. "Trick or Treat!" David really had no idea what was going on, but he seemed happy to go for a walk anyway!

Tonight when Lana said her prayers it was so cute, we think we are going to try to video tape her tomorrow. She said "Sank you God for my daddy here (she patted his arm) and my mommy here (she patted me) and for Lana and for my David there (she pointed to his room were he was sleeping) and for my fwends at school, and my fwends at chuch, and for my halloween, and for my dress (here it sounds like she is singing) and candy, and batman, and doctor daddy ... AMEN!" She is such a little cutie!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Nananananananananananananananana-BATMAN!

And pretty princess, too. How adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home