Saturday, March 25, 2006

So, What's New?

So it has been a while since I posted an update...so here it goes! We have been hanging out with some of the other people from the apartments lately. Most of them are building houses and will be moving out this month, but we are enjoying their company while they are here. I visit the ladies across the street a lot, I love them! Ann and Ms. Stewart live there and a nurse Benny is there during the day...I need to get a picture of Benny to post for next time! Jeremy is now qualified to stand watch at the power plant, so that is good news! It takes a long time to go through all of the training, but once you qualify it pays off. (yipee!) David has forgotten to hold on a few times when he is standing up and it takes him a few seconds before he falls down...he does really well walking behind the play car and stuff, so I don't think it will be too long before he is chasing Lana all over! Lana has really started to enjoy coloring more and she learned how to paint today! It was a bit challenging, but I think she had fun! She likes to walk everywhere by herself and she has been doing pretty well on the potty...she sits down and says "leave me alone ok?" and then when she goes, she runs out into the living room yelling "mommy, mommy, mommy..." until you go look to see if it "turned yellow" I am very proud of them both and my hubby! We have a very exciting week coming up...Alan and Megan and her parents are coming down and we are staying in Orlando in their time share...and we are SO excited!!!! Only 7 more days!!! I am sure to have lots of fun pictures from than soon! Love you all so much!!!!!

This is Ann from across the street...Lana has so much fun playing with her and her basket of toys! Here they are playing around with Ms. Stewart's walker! (Lana's shirt is all wet because she hasn't mastered the art of drinking from a cup yet.) :)
I have gotten to know some really sweet other women who have kids and have been able to hang out with them during the day sometimes. We went to Gainsville for some mommy shopping time and then took the kids to a park...what a fun day!
Don't you just love the Mickey Mouse ears? Jeremy's dad and wife Sandi picked this cute outfit out!
This is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! Ms. Stewart is sharing her cards with David and he is just fascinated! He gets so happy when he sees her!
Lana is a really good helper! She wanted to help David walk today so she moved the car slowly while he walked behind her...they were both so proud of themselves, they were cracking up! I love my sweet kids!!!!Here are the friends I went to the park with: Jennifer, Katja and Rebecca and then me, the loser without the sunglasses. (I sat on them and broke them.....again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home