Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Greetings from Michigan!!!

We are having a lot of fun here in Michigan! We have had many great days spent with our family and friends that we have missed so much since we moved! Lana and David had fun last night for Halloween...Lana didn't want to stop trick-or-treating...she cried when we had to go inside! We went to my mom's school and got to march in their parade along with their Aunt Trista and cousins Abby and Ethan. I have many pictures of our family that I haven't been able to download on my dads computer, so I will add more at Trista's house tomorrow. We are really enjoying all of the fun things we have done so far...but boy oh boy do we miss daddy!!! Lana has asked for daddy several times now, and of course I miss him tons! Five weeks is a long time, but we will enjoy all of these moments while we are here! I'll add more soon! David was our frog for Halloween! Cute huh?
We went to a farm and a corn maze with grandma and papa and Uh Mark, Aunt Trista (Wata), Abby and Ethan. It was fun...the kids loved chasing ducks and playing in leaves!
Lana colored her first pumpkin!
Our little carebear! She loved it, she didn't want to take her costume off!
David was great, he just took it all in and hung out with mommy!

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Janis & Andy said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your time in Michigan. Andy is actually chatting with Jeremy as I write. I'm sure you guys miss each other terribly but it really does work out well - especially with Jeremy working nights. I couldn't imagine having to keep two babies quiet while Daddy sleeps all day.

Enjoy your trip!
We miss you guys...alot! :o(
Love ya,
Janis & Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home