Thursday, January 17, 2008

BIG news!

Hey, sorry I haven't updated this in forever...I forgot my username and password, so I didn't think I would ever be able to use it again (oops!) We moved back home! We arrived on December 17th and didn't have to start working until January 7th, so we got a pretty nice vacation out of it too! We are lucky enough to be renting our home in Florida to someone Jeremy knew from work, and now we have a townhouse here. A lot has happened since my last post besides the move! Lana turned 4 years old on December 3rd, and we had a great holiday season among family and friends. The kids made their first snowman (whose head fell off the very next morning) and they are having fun at their new daycare. They are learning all about space and planets and stuff and have brought home some really cool art projects. We still need to have a good snowfall so we can take them sledding, but I think that might happen pretty soon! We are happy to be living near most of our readers again :) We love ya!
Lana was very excited about her barbie car she asked for for Christmas, and David LOVES Lightning McQueen! (Oh, she made those necklaces herself...a gift from Aunt Trista and Uncle Mark)
Getting all bundled up for the snow...I need to take more pictures now that we are back. I'll try to post more often again :)

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Becky K said...

Welcome Back!! We're glad to have you all local again, and can't wait to see you...

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have missed you so much. I can't believe you ended up across the parking lot from Steve and Lynn. It is truly a small world. Anxious to see all of you very soon. Love, Aunt Sue

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Fanco said...

We'd love to get together with you guys sometime once you're settled! Our phone number, etc is still the same so give us a call when you'd like to hang out :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home