Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bye Bye House!

We sold our house! Yesterday we accepted an offer...not quite as much as we had hoped...but at least it is done! So really we are very thankful! Things are beginning to look better at home too. Lana feels much better and is back to running all around and talking and talking and talking! David and I have been sick, but I think we are both getting better too. David had bronchitis and it is so hard to hear him cough and not be able to help. He let me sleep all night last night and now he sounds a lot better, so that makes us all feel better. Lana of course observes everything and says "mommy nose runny" and "veedid, don't cry" and "veedid coughing" She surprised me a couple of days ago when I sneezed and she said "Bless you, mommy" She talks so well, and all the time! She makes her toys talk to each other and play peek a boo with each other, it's funny. It is nice to see her back to normal! David has really been good despite feeling crappy! He still is smiley and makes bubbles and stuff, and he has been reaching for toys more...but he still pokes himself in the eyes sometimes! I didn't get any good pictures this week since we are all sick, but soon I am sure I can get more good ones! We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary today at home, but we got to go out on a nice date when mom was visiting! I guess six years goes by fast! We are thankful Jeremy didn't take a job in Louisiana (there was a position available at a plant there too) We would rather steer clear of Katrina! Love you all!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Grace said...

Tracy,

If you turn on the "word verification" option on your blog, you won't get spam comments. It looks like a few of these are from spammers

Lynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home