Monday, July 25, 2005

I Love NewYork



We just returned from a very difficult trip to New York this past weekend. One of our good friends got married and had a beautiful wedding, Jeremy was a groomsman, and I was on kid detail. They did ok flying the first time, and having a messed up nap schedule and all that...they did pretty well while we were there, but the flight home.....wow, that was a different story! I don't think I have felt that embarrased in a long time. They were both screaming by the end of the flight, and then we had to drive another hour and a half to get home. Now that we are here, they are both great again, traveling can be rough sometimes! I really didn't see much of the wedding or reception, but it all seemed really nice.
Well, it is certainly hot down here, but it is so great to see blue skies and sunshine and palm trees! I think that we will be really happy here, and I am so excited that we found such a good church where we will hopefully meet people really soon. Jeremy seems to really like his job and has met quite a few people he really likes...one guy and his wife have kids really close to Lana and David's ages, so that is good. I think we are going to get together with them sometime soon. We miss everyone from home and despite the difficult trip we just had, we will figure out when we can come home again! :)
Oh, we would love your prayers for our house to sell quickly...we are anxious to find a home here! God bless you all and I will write again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home